Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I AM: Feeling tired and anxious to go home and sleep.

I SAID: I need coffee and I got some.

I WANT: to get a hair cut.

I WISH: I had more leave to take a mental health day.

I HATE: drug addiction.

I MISS: sleeping in.

I FEAR: Reagan making poor choices that I cant stop.

I HEAR: a copier.

I WONDER: Who wrote the book of love?

I REGRET: waking up 10 minutes early this morning.

I AM NOT: going to husbands softball game tonight (see #1)

I DANCE: to my own tune.

I SING: in private

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Patient.

I MADE: my bed this am.

I WRITE: what I want.

I CONFUSE: most people at one time or another.

I NEED: serenity and freedom.

I SHOULD: Quit bitching. My life is too good to bitch.

I START: whining when I am tired.

I FINISH: what I start.

I BELIEVE: in God.

I KNOW: Life is too short.

I CAN: Sleep with my eyes open.

I CAN’T: believe I am doing this.

I SEE: pictures of my kids reminding me why I work.

I BLOG: because I want to.

I READ: "used to read" everything I can get my hands on. I especially love trashy romance novels.

I AM AROUSED BY: husband doing what I want him to do without me asking.

IT PISSES ME OFF: That we have lived together so long and I still have to repeatedly tell him what I want.

I FIND: bobby pins all over the house.

I LIKE: naps.

I LOVE: moments with my family doing practically anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home