Wednesday, March 29, 2006

If I ever had visitors I would probably blog more often :)

Today, I find I need to blog for me... and for my friend.... and for my other friend...

Yesterday I spent an hour or so at the hospital. You see a girl whose red penned writing got me through one of the worst times of my life is really going through a tough time. I would like to say it is the worst time of her life but I dont know. I dont know because I have not taken the time to learn all the intricate details that are her journey.

Rumor has it.......... all over the place. But, the bottom line is she took too much of something accidentaly on purpose. Was trying to feel good or not feel at all I dont know. I just know we almost lost a beautiful soul. It gets me right in the center of my heart when a human suffers this way. I am not a touchy feely kind of person. I am loving, kind, caring but......brutally honest. So, as sorry as I am I want to kick her square in the ass. How selfish can one person be? Trust me I have seen my share of this kind of behavior and funerals are a hard pill to swallow but I find being loving, caring and honest with those who live is difficult.

I dont know what to say to this friend. Other than, what did you learn and do you think theres a reason you lived and ******** died even though he never would have given his life over to the disease? Do you think there is something you are supposed to learn? and finally How can I help you do that? Love me.

I know this is probably a bunch of rambling to most but man all those connected to this tragedy are all poor _______. All I can think is poor ________? What are you talking about...the only upsetting thing to ______is probably that she is still here, or that you are all there watching her or more reality like where is my next fix.

Thanks Internet now I wont offend all those who love my friend and I can keep my secret resentment not secret but safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home