Wednesday, April 05, 2006

3 Names U go By:
Mom
T.
Terri
3 Screen Names U Have Had:
Came2believe98
Freedom14
Free Journey
3 Things U Like about Yourself:
My Intelligence
My Honesty
My Eyes
3 Things U Don’t Like about Yourself:
My Teeth
My Butt
My Tummy
3 Parts of Your Heritage:
German
English
Everything Else
3 Things that Scare U:
The consequences of using substances
Fire
Drowning
3 of Your Everyday Essentials:
Coffee
Recovery
Love
3 Things U are Wearing Right Now:
Wedding Ring
My Mom’s promise ring
Shoes
3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
Kelly Clarkson
Guns n Roses
Alabama
3 of Your Favorite Songs:
A moment like this
Mr. Brown stone
Roll on
3 Things U Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
A vacation (anywhere)
Losing more weight
Get a new job
2 Truths and a lie
I used to carry a loaded weapon
I have been to jail – twice
I have 8+ years clean
3 Things You Want in a Relationship:
Honesty
Interdependence
Awe!
3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U:
Self confidence
Positive Outlook
Strength of character
3 Things U Just Cannot Do:
Like sea food
Surrender Daughters Future
Stop recovering
3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Reading
Playing with my children
Napping with my baby
3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now:
Nap with my baby
Go to that job interview
Eat lunch
3 Careers U are Considering:
Counselor
Project Coordinator
Retired
3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
Europe
Mexican Riviera
Pennsylvania
3 Kid’s Names:
Drake
Savannah
Nathanial
3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die:
Retire
Travel
See my grandchildren
3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy:
I think women are beautiful inside and out
The way I dress
The way I play
3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick:
I cry at movies and commercials
I care what others think of how I look
I wear make up
3 Celeb Crushes:
Nicolas Cage
Sandra Bullock
3 People U Would Like to Complete This Quiz:
Who ever, Have Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home