Friday, March 31, 2006

Not smoking is going terribly. There is something completely wrong with my thinking and I "think" (the keyword is think) the problem is I quit using all kinds of chemicals and compounds that people where hazmat suits to enter homes where they are made so it should be no problem to stop this use of something grown in a field. Right.?

Okay maybe stopping was a problem back when I first stopped everything else but it has be 8 years and I have attempted to stop smoking probably 12 times. I have even had success once while pregnant. Now.....I have tried again and am failing miserably.

The only reason I have not purchased a pack of camel filters is the difficulty I will have telling the world, namely those I love and a few I dont that I didn't succeed.......again. I wont call it failure because every day I go with out nicotine is a day won, right. BLAH BLAH BLAH

I have been taught that sharing lessons the power it has over you. Right now sharing with you it is not working so much. It doesn't give me strength and resolve to go another day. Why is it internet that this fucking chemical has such control over my person and my brain.

Thanks and hey..........Have a Beautiful Weekend.
T.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home