Thursday, August 24, 2006

How educated are my children.

Well sweet girl is starting high school Monday. HIGH SCHOOL!! Do you know what that means? As a young parent I didn't realize that no dating until 16 would equate to 2 years of diverting schemes to date before 16. Along comes high school and dances and proms and cars and oh. my. my. How am I going to do this. She is counting down 200 + days and I will have my learners permit.

So this morning I am sitting there enjoying a cup of java. 2 year old is wandering around with his sippy. He exclaiims blue. I say a ha. He exclaims blue! It is not registering what he is saying. I say what is it your saying? He says Blue!!!! I am like yep your right, whatever you say. I go back to breaking news when it hits me. The cup is blue. Yes son yes your cup its blue.

And I am supposed to get a teen girl through high school and into college. Heaven Help me.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Jen R. said...

Oh no...you have one that's going to be driving soon? Scary..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home