Thursday, September 14, 2006

Have you ever?

Have you ever been in a situation where someone just pisses you off and there really is nothing you can do about it? I am in this situation now. This person and I are equals (in my oppinion) as far as "rank" goes. However, I have more education (I have to) I have more common sense and this is the one that kills me I have more street sense then this women will ever have. The street sense is what just might get me in trouble. It is the street in me that wants to wrap her lower lips up over her forehead. This will shut her up I am sure.

But, since I have all this education and all this recovery all I can do is day dream. This woman is old enough to be my mother and she tattles on me. Now as far as I can tell even the managers think she is a joke but again that is only my perception.

Ideas? How do you deal with an annoying co-worker? She does her job well I am not knocking her abilities but her personality sucks, which mean her customer service skills suck, which means someone should lock her in a janitors closet and pick up documents twice a day. Kidding :) Maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home