Friday, September 08, 2006

Finally... It is Friday.

I love Friday's for so many reasons but mainly I love it because it is the evening of my home group. I dont usually have to get up to an alarm and I can frolick and play with my children for two whole days.

I took off for an all girls weekend over labor day and I must report my sweet girl remained sweet. My beautiful son got a black eye and my dear husband got bronchitis but everyone survived and I got some much needed down time. I did return to my sister in law visiting from Texas and so we had a great visit but also many late nights and lots of running around. Thus the reason I have looked forward to the weekend.

The ironic part of all this hope is that I have to work Saturday and Sunday I am in service meetings from 10 am to 5:00 pm or so. Hope is a funny thing though isn't.

Hope for me today is much more than a 4 letter word. My life was saved with but a small amount of hope. I have watched many people begin to live on just a little hope. You see for me hope is an easier concept than faith. Today I fly free with my faith but hope in the beginning was all I had. So for today. I HOPE my weekend is fantastic even though is wont be what I will it to be.

I appreciate the comments and if there are going to be more people reading, I will commit to writing more.

May HP guide and direct your thoughts and actions this weekend. Here's to hoping your will is aligned with HP's and miracles happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home